500 North Street, Burlington, IA 52601
A Burlington, Iowa Bed and Breakfast, Squirrel’s Nest B&B LLC is situated on a bluff overlooking the Mississippi River.
Originally built by Edward S. Phelps as a Victorian farmhouse in 1890, the home was remodeled in the 1920’s in a French cottage style. The Squirrel’s Nest Bed and Breakfast features an award-winning, penthouse suite with a spectacular, panoramic Mississippi River view.
Enjoy the spectacular, panoramic view of the Mississippi River from the Penthouse Suite and its outdoor, third-story balcony or from the outdoor, first-story deck of the Squirrel’s Nest Bed and Breakfast. Relax in this cozy Victorian cottage in the historic North Hill District of Burlington, close to downtown shopping and restaurants. All guest rooms include private baths, central air, and free wireless internet. A whirlpool is provided in the penthouse. Television is available in the penthouse and in the Bear’s Den. A full gourmet breakfast is served to all guests.
FOR RESERVATIONS, CONTACT:
2016 INN-Credible Stays Award — “BEST BREAKFAST”
2015 INN-Credible Stays Award — “BEST BREAKFAST”
2014 INN-Credible Stays Award– “BEST OVERALL B&B”
2012 — 2013 — 2014 INN-Credible Stays Award–“MOST SCENIC VIEW”
- Room Rates: $95.00 – $175.00
- Number of Suites: 1 Number of Rooms: 2
- Private Bathrooms: yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Credit Cards, Cash, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Money Orders.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets can not be accommodated.
- Check with innkeeper about children.
- Full Breakfast is included in rate; other meals are not available.
- Internet access available.
- Open all year round.