400 E. Nebraska Street, Algona, IA 50511
Constructed in 1913, restored in the 1990’s. Neo-classical architecture. Huge porches, hardwood floors, window seats, oak trim, antiques, heirlooms, Italian marble fireplace, central air, three spacious bedrooms, queen and king beds, televisions, private baths. All occasion parties, business or social meetings, weddings in parlor, reception hall, sitting room, piano platform and formal dining room.
FOR RESERVATIONS, CONTACT:
- Room Rates: $ 150.00–$170.00
- Number of Suites: 2 Number of Rooms: 1
- Private Bathrooms: Yes
- Internet Access
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Money Orders.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets cannot be accommodated.
- Check with innkeeper about children.
- Breakfast is included in rate; other meals are not available.
- Open Spring, Summer & Fall seasons.
Many people have discovered that the warmth of a ‘homelike’ atmosphere, complete with interesting, new friends and a spectacular breakfast, make Hearten Bed & Breakfast the ideal way to spend a weekend or short vacation. There are lots of things to do, many things to see and best of all, you come back to a snug, secure place that really is your home away from home. You’re also within easy driving or walking distance of many excellent restaurants, for the other two meals of the day.