1105 Grove Terrace, Dubuque, IA 52001-4644
High on the bluffs overlooking downtown Dubuque and the Mississippi River sits this historic Queen Anne Bed & Breakfast Inn. Listed on the National Historic Register, The Hancock House B&B’s nine guest rooms feature spectacular views, private baths and four whirlpool tubs. A full breakfast is served, adding to the atmosphere and romance of this Dubuque, Iowa, Bed and Breakfast. Adjacent bluffside cottage available. Complementary beverage center. Gift Shop. Gift certificates available.
FOR RESERVATIONS, CONTACT
Innkeepers: Susan and Chuck Huntley
“Best of the Best” in the Midwest and Great Lakes: 2010-2011
2011 INN-Credible Stays Award — “MOST SCENIC VIEW”
- Room Rates: $ 80.00 – $ 175.00
- Number of Suites: 4 Number of Rooms: 5
- Private Bathrooms: yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Credit Cards, Cash, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Money Orders.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets cannot be accommodated.
- Check with innkeeper about children.
- High-speed Wireless Internet.
- Breakfast is included in rate. Other meals are not available.
- Open all year round.