1034 Highway 3, Hampton, IA 50441
Hampton, Iowa’s Bed and Breakfast, Country Heritage invites you to the sights and sounds of country living today and yesterday. You will enjoy listening to the sounds of nature on your private balcony, snuggle together in front of the fireplace, or relax in the whirlpool tub.
Enjoy a stroll around the 2.72 acres or take a tour of the old barn, crafted five generations ago by a man who had a dream of giving his children a home to live in. Sit in the gazebo and enjoy a fresh cold glass of lemonade while you admire the flowers or relax on the private balcony of your suite. Amenities include air conditioning, Direct TV, whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, private balconies and a gift shop. The perfect location for a wedding!
There are many attractions to visit in the surrounding area and we hope that you will take the time to stop and join us for a relaxing weekend. Country Heritage will become your “home away from home.” We hope to see you soon!
FOR RESERVATIONS, CONTACT:
- Room Rates: $ $70.00- $85.00 (Ask about special weekday rates and Family Package)
- Number of Suites: 4 (Family Suite includes 3 rooms with shared bath, queen bed & single bed)
- Private Bathrooms: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Personal Checks, Credit Cards, Travelers Checks, Money Orders.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Children are welcome.
- Pets cannot be accommodated.
- Continental breakfast is included in rate.
- Internet access is available.
- Open all year.