430 Brown Street, Iowa City, IA 52245
This 1913 Gambrel Cottage style mansion is on a quiet street in the Brown Street Historical District. Contemporary, but yet timelessly elegant appointments can be found throughout the Inn. Our passion for quality hospitality service and a keen interest in the unique small business environment of Iowa City has provided guests from around the world with an unforgettable visit to Iowa City. The Brown Street Inn is located a short walking distance from the University of Iowa campus and the vibrant Iowa City downtown. As a result, it has become a popular accommodation option for those wishing to be close to a wide variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment venues and the University while offering a restful historic neighborhood setting.
FOR RESERVATIONS, CONTACT:
- Price Range: $109.00 – $325.00
- Number of Suites: 1 Number of Rooms: 4
- Private Bathrooms: yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Credit Cards, Cash, Personal Checks.
- Smoking outside only.
- Pets cannot be accommodated.
- Check with innkeeper about children.
- Breakfast is included in rate; other meals are not available.
- Internet access is available.
- Open all year round.