310 S. Summit, Bancroft, Iowa 50517
515-885-0389 or 816-728-5376 (c)
Built as a convent in 1954, Sisters Inn was established in 2005 after extensive remodeling by sisters Brenda Vaske and JoAnn Quinn. Tastefully furnished and comfortably appointed, the Inn is a place where individuals, couples, families and large groups can convene in a relaxing atmosphere for any and all occasions including: vacations, graduations, reunions, weddings, showers, baptisms, birthday parties, anniversaries, retreats, meetings, and workshops. The Inn has ample workspace for quilters and scrap bookers, as well.
All units have queen-size beds, telephones, cable TV, and high-speed Internet connections. A continental breakfast is included with large suite rentals only; check with the Innkeeper.
Other amenities available to rent include a complete kitchen, dining, and living area, a recreation room, and a chapel; any or all are available for an additional fee. The Inn has plenty of room to facilitate workshops, meetings, seminars, and classes with access to high speed Internet connections. Accommodations can be scheduled to rent the entire Sisters Inn facility with advance booking; the facility accommodates 24 -32 comfortably. Check with the Innkeeper regarding catering.
Sisters Inn is 16 miles north of Algona and 35 miles north and east of West Bend Grotto of the Redemption.
FOR RESERVATIONS, CONTACT:
- Room Rates: $ 65.00 — $ 140.00
- Number of Rooms: 8 Number of Suites: 4
- Private Bathrooms: Yes Shared Bathrooms: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Money Orders
- Policies: Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets cannot be accommodated.
- Check with innkeeper about children.
- Other meals are available by special arrangement.
- Free wifi.
- Open all year.