Welcome from the Iowa Bed & Breakfast Guild! IBBG was established in 1998 by a group of caring B&B innkeepers dedicated to high standards of hospitality and quality accommodations. If you believe as we do, that there is strength in numbers and advantages to be gained by maintaining our individual identities and promoting our diversities, then we invite you to join us!
Iowa Bed & Breakfast Guild (IBBG) members benefit from many services and opportunities available through the Guild, including:
- An individual web page on the Iowa Bed & Breakfast Guild website (iowabedandbreakfast.org), optimized for search engines like Google to help find your property online, containing your contact information, a link to your own website and/or Facebook page, your policies, awards, and up to ten photos. This information can be easily updated at any time.
- A listing in IBBG’s annual print directory distributed throughout the state.
- Opportunities to grow and learn, through the Guild’s annual conference featuring experts from across America, meetings, networking and socializing. (Check out the schedule of meetings for upcoming events and see all the opportunities to be involved.)
- IBBG committee- members from throughout the state who meet quarterly to plan meetings, strategize on marketing opportunities, and address member concerns, these members represent all members and are available to those in their regions for assistance.
- Regional meetings around the state, an opportunity to meet informally with fellow innkeepers.
- Opportunity to benefit from IBBG‘s marketing efforts and ILA‘s lobbying efforts on behalf of the membership.
- Increased income and occupancy from IBBG’s sale of gift certificates and an increase in profits as a result of IBBG marketing of member properties.
- Special member rates on weekly statewide full color ads in Des Moines Sunday Register – a well used program.
- Regional advertising by IBBG throughout the year in a variety of formats.
IBBG membership provides more heads in beds!
A membership application packet can be ordered by providing name, address, and phone number (see below) to: email@example.com or by calling 1-800-743-IOWA (4692).